1. Information We Automatically Collect
We and our third-party service providers may automatically collect certain information from your device or web browser when you interact with the Services to help us understand how our users use the Services and to target advertising to you. We and our third-party service providers may use such Usage Data for a variety of purposes including to diagnose problems with our servers and software, to administer the Services, to gather demographic information and to target advertising to you on the Services and elsewhere online. Accordingly, our third-party advertising networks and ad servers will also provide us with information, including reports that will tell us how many ads were presented and clicked on the Services in a manner that does not identify personally any specific individual. The Usage Data we collect is generally non-identifying, but if we associate it with you as a specific and identifiable person, we will treat it as Personal Data.
2. Information Use
We may use the information we collect, including Personal Data and Usage Data:
– to enable you to use our Services, to create an account or profile, to process information you provide via our Services (including verifying that your email address is active and valid) and to process your transactions;
– to provide related customer service and care, including responding to your questions, complaints, or comments and sending surveys (with your consent) and processing survey responses
– to provide you with information, products, or services that you have requested;
– with your consent, to provide you with information, products, or services that we otherwise believe will interest you, including special opportunities from us and our third-party partners.
– to tailor content, recommendations, and advertisements we and third parties display to you, both on the Services and elsewhere online;
– for internal business purposes, such as to improve our Services;
– to administer and process contests, sweepstakes, and promotions;
– to comply with regulatory and legal obligations; and
Third-party advertisers may also create and access cookies, which will be subject to their privacy policies – we accept no responsibility or liability for the use of such third parties’ cookies.
4. Sharing and Selling Information
We do not share, sell, lend or lease any of the information that uniquely identify a subscriber (such as email addresses or personal details) with anyone except to the extent it is necessary to process transactions or provide services that you have requested.
5. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Digital Trends may change this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will notify you by revising the date at the top of the Policy, and in some cases, we may provide you with additional notice (such as adding a statement to our homepage or sending you an email notification). We encourage you to review this Policy whenever you access the Services to stay informed about our information practices and the ways you can help protect your privacy.